How to Use Instagram as a Sales Funnel Without Ads - 411

Wondering how to use Instagram for sales? Looking for ways to promote your products without using ads?

To explore how to use Instagram as an organic sales funnel, in this episode I interview Elise Darma. Elise is an Instagram marketing expert who specializes in helping business owners scale with Instagram.

USEFUL INFORMATION:

Explore the Social Media Marketing Society

Download the Social Media Marketing Industry Report

We'd love you to review our show on Apple Podcasts.



from Social Media Marketing Podcast https://ift.tt/3fKufXb
via IFTTT
Share on Google Plus

About Jasonwyattpro

I make it my business to be aware of the latest developments in my field as a Pro Internet Marketer / Blogger / Social Media Expert, and Consultant. I'm looking to help people reach financial freedom, enjoy life to the fullest, spend time with the people that matter most to you and still make much money while doing it. Help a regular person to become leaders and improve themselves

0 comments:

Post a Comment